Friday, 19 June 2015

A SMART GIRL REPLIES TO A FLIRT BOY

                       





GIRL'S SMARTNESS

I  love the glass ,
I love the beer.
I love you as you do my oh  dear,
You are flirting with me ,
And saying I love you oh my dear,
So this is my way to give you back,
Whatever you are thinking oh my dear.
You are thinking I drink so ,
You are having right to flirt with me ,
Oh my dear ……….

So this is my way to give you back whatever ,
You are thinking my dear.
Just give me one tequila shot with wine and beer,
All are very imported brands me and my friends having here.
So again lets cheers  be happy and drink your beer,
Now wait for the bill that you gonna bear,
You will definitely break out in tears.
Now bill is on the table
Now make the payment  
Me and my friends are going home
So you let’s have cheers with you and your payment of bill
My dear……
This is called smartness and smartness rocks my dear…




No comments:

Post a Comment